- The food I love so much that if I dropped it on the floor, I'd eat it anyways is...a Reuben sandwich. I understand that if I dropped it, it would probably be a mess afterwards, but....and oh man there's a place in Austin that has Reuben waffle fries...I would eat those off the floor like Rachel and Chandler eat the cheesecake off the floor in Friends.
- My ultimate stress reliever is...crying? Probably crying. It helps. That or a deep tissue massage, but I don't get that as often as I need it.
- The one song that gets me moving without fail is...Hurts So Good by John Cougar Mellencamp. OH YES. I feel like I'm in Footloose. That's not a random statement, they actually dance to that song at a bar.
- My go-to beauty ritual is...hmm..I use Garnier make up wipes. It takes off my eye makeup too which is something I usually don't care about until lately.
- If I could trade bodies with one person for 24 hours, I'd pick...Lauren Conrad. Or Christina Hendricks, which is totally a no brainer. But Lauren Conrad is a boss. Super inspiring.
- I know I can beat anyone in...uh...uh...losing? I lose at a lot of stuff. Or give up because I don't want to lose. Or maybe catching child vomit in my hands. Sorry if that's gross but I'm a pro at that. Even long before I considered having kids, I was good at it.
- No one knows I can...say all the books of the Bible. In order.
- It's Sunday morning at 11 A.M. You can find me...depends. I have a toddler who isn't in school so my routine is usually the same. Probably, I'm making lunch or we're going to get lunch. Unless we're feeling spontaneous...
- If you want to make me smile... be genuine. I'm a happy girl for the most part, and it doesn't take much for anything to make me smile. Or feed me and tell me I'm pretty...
- The food I love so much that if I dropped it on the floor, I'd eat it anyways is...ummm, just about anything. Don't let food go to waste. Especially mine.
- My ultimate stress reliever is...watching Sex In the City. It's so unrelatable and relatable at the same time. It's how I live vicariously.
- The one song that gets me moving without fail is...Hysteria by Def Leppard. I love it. Or anything by Cody Johnson. Or 80's hair bands. Hell I think every song gets me moving.
- My go-to beauty ritual is...moisturizing. Everything. I have way sensitive skin and I spend too much time in the sun. Always moisturizer with SPF.
- If I could trade bodies with one person for 24 hours, I'd pick...no one. I might be pale and need some toning but I love my body. Every scar, cellulite dimple, and freckle has a story. And it's mine.
- I know I can beat anyone in...Monopoly. I'll sacrifice my friends and family for boardwalk and park place and they still give in. We don't play very often though...
- No one knows I can...quote every line from Lonesome Dove or Bridges of Madison County.
- It's Sunday morning at 11 A.M. You can find me...talking to my chickens and my goose. Or making brunch. Or trying to convince my husband we should knock down a wall.
- If you want to make me smile...play 3 Little Birds by Bob Marley. When my daughter was a couple of months old, my husband got up when she was crying. I got up after a few minutes to see how it was going, and that's what he was singing to our daughter. I had never heard it before but it was beautiful for that to be his lullaby. I've loved it ever since.